The school has a uniform which is compulsory. We have tried to keep it simple, smart and affordable.
Our uniform consists of :
- Red Sweatshirt/Cardigan with school logo
- White Polo Shirt
- Grey Trousers/Skirts/Pinafore dress
- Black School Shoes – No trainers or boots please
PE Kit – There is also a red and black PE kit, which we ask that children wear from Year 1 upwards.
A full PE kit should be brought into school in a named PE bag and kept in school all week.
PE Kit should include:
- Red T Shirt with school logo (round neck)
- Black Shorts/Tracksuit bottoms
- Pair of black plimsolls or light trainers
- Pair of spare socks
Plain black track suits can be worn may be worn over this in cold weather.
You can buy most items of our uniform from the Parent Pay website.
All children are asked to wear shoes and not trainers. Children should not wear jewellery to school. All items of clothing must be clearly labelled with your child’s name.